First of all,, We would like to thank Wellentheory for the nomination; as everyone says the actors who never win an Oscar (We're with you, Leo!): è un grande onore essere citate nella stessa categoria di questi bravissimi blogger 🙂
Here are our answers:
1) Annoying that when you hear a word or expression you want to slap the people?
R: "I'm not interested in these things", generally said with dismissive expression compared to things like tv series and gossip.
S: "The" instead of "the", I am a fundamentalist of grammar.
2) In you house plants, animals or children? And what they're most lovable?
R: I had plants that have never endured long. Children have enough my neighbors. I have a dog and I would gladly many others; It is evident that I much prefer the animals.
S: I agree with the above, and the dog also add cats (they are never enough).
3) You have more doubts or greater certainty? What are you more fond of?
R: More doubts and since my prof. insisted on the importance of the doubts I have developed a need for certainty that unfortunately doesn't find satisfaction.
S: Greater certainty, because the celebrity gossip is an exact science.
4) Overhigh food preferred?
R. and S.: Anything that contains chocolate. Nutella in primis.
5) There is something in which you insist on believing despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary? Or vice versa a truth that continues to deny though it seems very likely?
R: Vampires. I even saw a documentary about it, but it was all just guys living perfectly blood lovers.
S: The Princess Anastasia is alive, a skeleton and a DNA test is not enough to convince me.
6) How can you imagine aliens? Do you want to talk to us or they're carefully avoiding?
R: I think I was overly influenced by Visitors (the most recent version), so I tend to look very similar to our, I hope, however, that it proves to be really of lizards. I'm afraid they're avoiding as long as they will have completed the plan to conquer us permanently and without side effects (If mankind survives for thousands of years there is a reason).
S: I imagine them differently depending on the latest science fiction movies seen!
7) Would you rather write by hand or computer? Pen or pencil? Favorite font?
R. and S: computer, Calibri, dimension 11
8) A character (real or imagined) very serious and important they are instead very ridiculous?
S: The Pope; isn't it funny?
9) Can you speak a dialect? If Yes, write me something in that idiom?
R: I speak a little’ one of my city, I understand that, but I don't write.
S: Do Not, but every now and then italianizzo of words from Sicilian to give color to phrases.
10) A book, a movie or anything you've discovered, that from that moment on, your life hasn't been the same?
R and S: We'll be trivial: Lost. More the further change caused by Game of Thrones (both the series books).
The lucky blog that speak, instead, are as follows (strictly obey the rules, We excluded those with large amounts of followers and those already appointed):
We apologize if the nominees are not many, but we're new and we still haven't conquered the world!
And these are the brilliant questions for the above named:
1) Your biggest crush on a fictional character (from books, tv or cinema)?
2) Your biggest crush on a celebrity real (actor or whatever)?
3) Your favorite cartoon as a child?
4) In what other historical era you'd enjoy living?
5) When you were a kid, What job would you do? It's what you do now?
6) What is your favorite means of transport?
7) If I could have a supernatural power which one would you choose?
8) What is the period of your life that you remember with most pleasure?
9) Where do you feel at home?
10) If I could, in who do you reincarneresti?
Feel free to continue or break the chain on your own, There we offend!